RIDDHI Colloid Mill is suitable for Homogenising, Emulsifying,
Dispersing, Mixing, Comminuting of liquids to highly viscous products.
It is based on rotor- stator principle. It is available in plain as well
as Water Jacketed model which is suitable for heat sensitive products.
Flame proof electrical can be supplied on demand at extra cost. .
Product is fed to the operating area of rotor, having a speed of 3000
rpm by specially designed feed device. The product is processed by high
shear, pressures & friction between the stator & rotor, & is
also subjected to intensive vibration which exerts their force on it by
means of pressing & releasing actions. due to the slightly deviating
tapering of the milling surfaces of stator & rotor, the angular gap
becomes narrower towards the discharge section. This processed product
continuously leaves the mill through the drain pipe, if required, it can
Salient Features :
- All contact parts are made out of SS. 304 (SS.316 on demand at
extra charges). No casting are used for avoiding contamination
- Coupling provided between motor shaft & rotor shaft for ease
- Three oil seals between the Motor & the processing chamber to
prevent liquid going in the motor winding, Resulting in the burning
of the motor.
- Modified design of semi concave teeth in rotor & stator
reduces the motor HP & gives better performance in size
reduction without damaging the product.
- Extended bearing housing specially designed to facilitate fine
adjustment of bearing clearances or back lash to avoid metal to
metal contact of rotor & stator. This unique design provides
smooth & consistence all round performance & ong life of
rotor & stator.
- Leak proof neoprene sealing device.
- Three way cock system for draining & recirculation of liquids
provided as standard. Extra discharge spout provided as standard for
- DOL Starter with over load relay for protection against single
phasing & low voltage.
- Contact parts can be easily dismantled for cleaning.
- Special design facilitates adjustments of the grinding gap by an
exterior screw by means of handle even during operation.
- Flame proof motor &Flame proof rotary switch can be provided
on request at extra cost.
|Colloid Mill GMP (Vertical &
||120 to 12000 kgs/shift
|Particle size reduction
||5 to 10 Micron
||5 to 10 microns (Particle Size)
||3 HP/ 2800 RPM / 3 PHASE
Output Depending upon material characteristics viscosity, density &